Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Visual Advocacy Poster

My poster is about bullying because there are a lot of kids that die in the world every year because of bullying.

I have gone through a lot of process to make this poster; but some of the most important process is research and sketching.

I have a scary girl picture that is committing suicide because of bullying; I chose that picture because to make my poster serious looking and eye catching.

I also have some facts about bullying that is very interesting.



1 comment:

  1. Hi your blog is good but it can be better. No hard feelings! This is just my personal opinion. You have to stand out among millions of online writers who are blogging like crazy, uploading articles every micro-second. There are wonderful tips for freelancers who gain by getting `online noticed’ – in other words `web visible’. Check out v websites. They offer the best hints on great blog writing.

    ReplyDelete